There's a world of fun stuff do in Seattle!
What is MyGiraffe?We're a site that collects as many interesting events happening around Seattle as we can find, and then tries to make it as easy as possible for you to find these events. The last thing we want is for you to miss some cool event because you didn't know it was taking place!
Who should I contact?can contact us directly on twitter
Follow @raece Or you can contact (Greg Raece) at:
greg at mygiraffe dot com
Frequently asked questions(well, questions we think you are going to ask)
How can I add my events to MyGiraffe?Now you're talking! We love finding things to do, and it doesn’t matter how big you’re event is – we love it equally as much. Create a free account and click on 'Submit an event for free' button.
- Are you promoting a one-time special event (or know of an event we should be listing)? Send it to us through our event listing form, it's pretty painless.
- Have more than one event? You can still use the event listing form, or contact Greg directly.
How much does it cost to list my event?Nada. Zip. Zilch. It’s free! Hurray!
Are there any events you don’t list?In the world of MyGiraffe an event is something that is available to the public to attend, is a limited time activity, and takes place within the Seattle metropolitan area.
For example, we wouldn't list the following because they don't fit our mold as events.
- An ongoing exhibit that takes place longer than a few days. However, we would list special events that take place for that exhibit (ie opening night, free admission dates, special presentations, etc…).
- An ongoing series of classes that people need to register as a student or pay membership dues to attend.
- A member's only event that is not available to the general public to attend.
- Open houses or other real estate promotions
- Anything illegal
- Anything hateful in nature